How much does it cost?
All clients are offered an initial consultation; this gives you the opportunity to see what it might be like to work with me and allows me the opportunity to gather some information about you and determine if I think I will be able to help you. This is charged at £50 and there is no obligation to book more.
If we decide that we would like to work together, we then agree an appointment schedule. Sessions are usually weekly at a given time and day.
- One to one counselling sessions cost from £50
- Hypnotherapy sessions are from £60
Payment is to be made at the beginning of the session, or agreed course of therapy by either cash or cheque. Currently no facility exists for credit/debit cards.
(A discount is available to service personnel and may be available for unwaged clients, please ask at the initial consultation.)
How long do the sessions last?
- One to one counselling sessions last 50 minutes
- Hypnotherapy sessions last between one and one and a half hours
What about 'Privacy and Confidentiality'?
- All information supplied during your treatment is completely confidential unless you specifically request me to inform someone else such as a parent, partner or a doctor. In this event, I will ask you to provide a written authority for me to disclose specific information.
- I am a fully qualified Counsellor and Hypnotherapist. As a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, The National Counselling Society and The National Council for Hypnotherapy, I abide by their codes of ethics and conduct.
To visit the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy CLICK HERE
To visit the National Counselling Society CLICK HERE
To visit the National Council for Hypnotherapy CLICK HERE